Concrete bunker sides for grain storage, fertiliser, sand and gravel.
- 40Mpa vibrated concrete with non-rusting reinforcing
- Concrete bunkers help preserve grain quality, not just 'stored on the ground'
- Sell your OWN grain, rather than out of receival point bunker
- Strong sturdy walls and base which won't deteriorate, will last for years, and always be a saleable asset
- Curved top edge is tarp/cover friendly, with an overhung lip to help keep cover secure and tight
- Clamps and side timbers/RHS available
- Covers and Liners are available to suit any size layout
- Covers available in a variety of fabrics, depending upon your requirements, with all fabrics having a 3 year UV warranty
- All seams are fully welded and seams run across the bunker. This increases the strength of the grain cover and also helps with water shedding from the cover
- Woven polypropylene or black plastic film for bunker flooring also availble
- We can assist with storage design sizing and layout – ring us now!
DOWNLOAD Fowler Farms Project – Kerang, Victoria
|Part No.||Dimensions (mm) Length x Width x Height||Weight (Kg)|
|BW||3000 x 550/200 x 1000||1170|